Home > News > Lastest News > Article

Truein plans to purchase 51.62% shares of Fenghua Breeding Share Co., Ltd. and Ruxing Investment

China Agriculture Report By CnAgri2018-08-09 16:03:26China Agriculture Report Print Truein Group plans to purchase 45.17% shares of Fenghua Breeding and 6.45% shares of Ruxing Investment, totally 51.62%, by issuing shares.
Fenghua Breeding focuses on breeding pig genetic breeding with the breeding and selling of breeding pigs and commercial pigs as main businesses. In 2017, the company reached revenue of 327 million yuan and net profit of 60.08 million yuan. Truein mainly is engaged in feeding and selling of livestock and poultry. 
Explore Realted News »
Explore Realted Reports »